- Comparison websites and ‘best buy’ tables cannot hope to reflect the wide range of factors involved in a mortgage that affect the overall cost
- High street lenders can only offer a mortgage from their own range and can be relatively inflexible on lending criteria, rates and fees. Given the number of lenders there are, including those who have no high street presence at all, a broker with access to the whole of the market is able to offer many more options and will be more likely to be able to find the best deal available, especially when he or she has built up a good working relationship with private banks and other sources of bespoke finance.
- Using a broker saves you valuable time. Obtaining a suitable mortgage quickly and at a competitive rate has never been more arduous. The effects of changes in regulation mean that lenders must follow strict processes to ensure that all borrowers have sufficient means to service and repay debt. Your mortgage arrangements will be handled on a day to day basis by your broker so you will not have to deal with call centres or spend time providing personal information via online forms.
- A broker’s experience is invaluable in putting the application together to ensure that it is presented in the best possible light and that affordability is clearly demonstrated to the lender. This not only helps secure the level and structure of funding that you require, but also on the best possible terms to meet your current needs and circumstances.
- Hitting deadlines. When you consider just how many different definitions of ‘income’ exist amongst mortgage lenders, you can imagine how bewildering it might be to negotiate your own way through a mortgage application. Coupled with that, you may also be negotiating on a property, in competition with other would-be buyers. A broker will be able to tell you what deadlines you need to hit to arrange your finance and satisfy the vendor that your offer is the one he should accept.
- Whilst you can conduct a certain amount of research online yourself, an independent, fully qualified mortgage broker can help you decide whether to go fixed, variable, discounted or tracker, depending on your individual requirements and attitude to interest rate risk.
- A broker can help you to work out the best way to repay the mortgage; capital and interest repayment or interest only (using pensions, investments and other assets you own and can liquidate).
- Bespoke finance, negotiated on an individual basis, is the most cost effective combination of rate, features and benefits for clients who have larger or more complex finance requirements than average. Clients come in many shapes and sizes and, whilst diligent lending is designed to deliver the same outcome for all, the circumstances and characteristics of one borrower might be quite different from another.
- Established in 1999 Private Finance has successfully negotiated billions of pounds of mortgages. It is an independent mortgage broker whose mission is to exceed your expectations, working on your behalf to procure competitive terms and a suitable solution, quickly and efficiently.
- Private Finance is not limited in the range of mortgages it will consider for clients. It is well respected by mainstream institutions and private banks, with which it has a reputation for introducing high quality clients. Its mortgage brokers are qualified professionals who understand and empathise with the needs of discerning individuals.
- You can be assured that your mortgage will be competitively priced and well suited to your needs.
- As a client of Private Finance your mortgage arrangements will be handled on a day to day basis by your dedicated broker. You will not have to deal with call centres or spend time providing personal information via online forms.
- You are therefore free to get on with your life in the knowledge that your mortgage application is being managed proactively in order to meet important deadlines.
- Our brokers take pride in helping clients fulfil their property aspirations and can often turn the seemingly impossible into reality! You may be able to look at a wider range of property than you previously expected and overcome obstacles which might have stood in the way of progress.
Email email@example.com or call 0800 980 8777.
Share this article: